Meatloaf is an ideal option for a simple and easy weeknight meal. Only a few basic ingredients are required and it takes just minutes to prepare.
How To Make Quick and Easy Meatloaf
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 500g minced beef
• 1 egg, beaten
• 60g breadcrumbs
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
• 1 tablespoon mustard – Dijon or American
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• Ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180◦C.
2. Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly combine using a wooden spoon or your hands.
3. Press the mix into an ungreased 8×4 inch loaf tin. If desired, cover the loaf with more tomato ketchup.
4. Bake for one hour.