Tenderloin is one of the best cuts of pork, but it requires careful cooking to ensure that it stays tender and doesn’t dry out. Cooking tenderloin in the slow cooker with a few herbs and spices helps this flavourful cut of meat to deliver its full potential.
How To Make Easy Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
• 500g pork tenderloin
• 150ml water
• 125ml red wine
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• Ground black pepper
1. Place the pork in the slow cooker and add the water, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Turn to pork to ensure that it’s thoroughly coated in the liquid.
2. Rub the minced garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper over the top of the pork.
3. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
You can use the cooking liquid as a sauce for the pork. If desired, you can use a little arrowroot or cornflour to thicken it.