How To Make Easy Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 2 skinless chicken breasts, halved through the middle
• 75g seasoned breadcrumbs
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 jar marinara sauce
• 60g mozzarella
1. Preheat your oven to 200◦C.
2. Dip the chicken in the egg, then the breadcrumbs, ensuring that it’s thoroughly coated.
3. Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Pour the marinara sauce over the chicken and top with shredded mozzarella.
5. Return to the oven and bake for a further 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.