This garlic butter shrimp is so simple and takes just a few minutes to cook. The shrimp is succulent and full of flavour. If you can’t get fresh shrimp, then use defrosted frozen shrimp instead. Serve with spaghetti or rice noodles for a satisfying meal.
How To Make Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 500g shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 120g butter
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
• Ground black pepper
1. Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium high heat.
2. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
5. Scatter the parsley over the shrimp and serve immediately.